Wednesday, September 16, 2009

And the winner is.........

BEK!!!!! and to think i had to convince her to participate! just goes to show that even those who don't deem themselves as "competitive" still like to see how much they have improved! It is the competition with oneself that REALLY drives us and that is why a Challenge like this is so important...it rewards you for work put in, progress made,time spent...oh and blood, sweat and tears!

CONGRATS BEK!!!!! you deserve it! you didn't win too much money but you DID win your HUSBANDS money...and thats worth a million bucks, right!!!???

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Abby! I'm glad I did it and not just cause I won that load of cash. :) It IS motivating to see improvement...and knocking 3+ minutes off my time feels great! Thanks for all of your support and encouragement. ~ Bek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Bek,

    Not just on winning the challenge but on your great improvement. I'm a morning (6am class)guy so I don't really know you by name or face but congrats just the same. Don't spend it all in one place.

    DeAndre

    ReplyDelete