Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sufferin' Saturdays

Bek 21:44/65#
Darin 15:23/RX
Mike 27:08/65#
Jacquie 20:51/55#
Huw 23:07/75#

Huw's One Year Anniversary!!! Huw came to us November 28th, 2008 and has begrudgingly come ever since. He is 12 lbs lighter and has a ton more endurance. He keeps us smiling everytime he comes in. We love having you HUW!
That being said, I just want to note how effortlessly you all ran today. I didn't see one break in the movement and you guys were great! Keep up the good work.

Running Fran
400 m run
21 Thrusters
21 Pullups
400 m run
15 Thrusters
15 Pullups
400 m run
9 Thrusters
9 Pullups
400 m run

1 comment:

  1. Huw is "one of those" that i honsetly never thought would REALLY drink the koolaid. i have NEVER been so happy to be WRONG! Huw not only has stuck with CrossFit he has been one of the most consitant athletes at our box. He improves weekly. He tries almost anything we throw at him. I have never been so thrilled as I was the day I saw him JUMPING on the box, running without rest or rolling his eyes at me when I suggested a heavier weight for the days WOD and watching him KILL the WOD with that weight! I am impressed by you as a person and as a Crossfitter! OH and if you haven't seen Huw in "professional action" go to a concert he is DAMN good at that TOO and AWESOME to watch!

    ReplyDelete