Thursday, May 28, 2009

Friday CLASS time is CHANGING!

It is a DEAD class so SORRY if this poses an inconvience but I am CANCELLING the 7pm on Friday evening!

If for some reason you HAVE to workout then please ask me ahead of time! We can prob work it out!

ALSO my daughter Payton has here 1st soccer game THIS friday...yah TOMORROW...at 5:30pm and I would like to be there! Since I have NO trainers...my lovely ladies on VACATION! hahaha I will be there to OPEN the gym and put the WOD on the board but THEN I will be LEAVING! SO if you plan on being there on tomorrow let me know! It will be a WOD that will use NO weight...but as you ALL know that doesn't MATTER cause it will STILL work you!

I will be back about 6:45 to check on you peeps and close up!

These classes will NOT be available for newbies to CrossFit...only our "veterans" will be allowed to attend these classes!

But please let me know who plans on being there!

Abby

6 comments:

  1. Abby,

    I will be in to workout Friday.

    DeAndre

    ReplyDelete
  2. A WOD with no weight? Hell yeah! (erggk) Count me in for the 5 pm class.

    Am I still a newbie, though? I think I'll be okay unsupervised.

    And good luck tomorrow...I always knew you were a Soccer Mom masquerading as a hard body entrepreneur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL yes soccer mom thru and thru and Ryan and DeAndre you guys for SURE are able to do the WOD unsupervised! Thanks for checking he blog and staying strong this week with ALL the changes! CFO peeps ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Abs... I'm hoping to be there tonight at 5! So count me in :) ~Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ABBY~ THE THREE OF US WILL BE THERE. THANKS FOR TRUSTING US TO HOLD DOWN THE FORT.

    ~MELISSA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be there.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete