Wednesday, May 20, 2009

NEW CFO SHIRTS are COMING!

Here is what the 1st batch will look like and if we sell enough then the other slogans will be ordered too!!!!

If you want 1 please leave a comment with style and size!
The styles to choose from are:
Mens T
Womens T (I chose a style that is longer)
Racer Back Tank
Standard womens tank
Colors will be... (you will have NO CHOICE sorry)

White Racer Back and womens tank
(unless I can get a red...that IS NOT FIRE ENGINE red...kinda like the mens T pictured)
Mens and Womens Ts will be the darker red as shownshown!


Price is 20$
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS THREAD WITH YOUR ORDER and I WILL PLACE THE OREDER TOMORROW!





oh and the front of the RACER BACK will be the same logo as it is on the Ts....

13 comments:

  1. YAY super excited!!

    Please order the following:

    Small Racerback for Juanita (or whatever size you are ordering for youself since we wear same size)
    Medium Racerback for Alanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please order Genevieve the following:

    Larger Racerback (that's right people she's "welcome to the gun show")

    Medium MENS t-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take a medium mens T...booya! O ya, this is Kyle by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there- I'll take a med tank, racerback or regular ~ whatev ~ since I'll be showin' off my lift skills like I did last night. :) I'll check with Darin and see if he wants one. Would love red if that becomes an option. Thanks! Bek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Abs... Order me a medium racerback PLEASE! (Do you think it will be long enough???) :) Thanks! Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    I will take a XL and a Large in womens..there that way one of them will fit!!!! Oh, in red if it is a choice. Also, Casey is an XL in mens...red if possible.

    Thanks,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a LG Tank ... and one day I will wear it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for doing this Abby!
    I'll take a Red men's t-shirt, jeez I don't know I always drift between medium and large.
    Can you order me a medium large, please?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracy would like a Med racer back- they look awesome, I'm excited!!
    Thanks Abby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lori said I'll take a racer back but not sure the size. Abby help me out. Maybe medium?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll take a XL tank...thanks Abby!
    -Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please order a medium racerback for Robyn and an XL T-shirt for Mary. Thank you Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is Jerod. I'll take a large men's T. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete